Agetek, as with all businesses, are following closely updates by our government, the health service and our social responsibility. We know that we have some customers that have to get jobs finished as there are people trying to move into homes, or complete renovations. We are doing our best to make sure we get those jobs completed.
We are taking a number of steps to safeguard our Staff and our customers. These are as follows:
- The Showroom is closed. We would ask that you do not send any homeowners to us to see the showroom.
- All supplier meetings are off. We would strongly prefer not to have any suppliers visit us except for deliveries.
- Trade customers can still collect their orders, The use of gloves is mandatory, and will be provided if you do not have your own with you. Please let our own staff roll the trolleys over and back.
- We would prefer bank transfer and card based payments. We are currently still accepting cash, but would prefer cashless payments.
- Restricted access in our building. We have placed yellow lines beyond which customers cannot go. Our staff will bring your order right to the door, where you can load it into your van/truck. We would prefer if our staff do not handle any part of your vehicles.
- Product Returns: We would prefer if you did not do any product returns during this period. If you need a replacement, and want to get a credit for something you have, Please send in photos by email of what the problem is, as well as the invoice / delivery note that went with the product, and we will take it from there.
- Our staff have new procedures to recycle gloves, keeping their social distance etc. if you visit us, please be aware they are taking this very seriously as are we.
- Please use email to submit any orders, in preference to dropping in pieces of paper.
- If you have an order that you think you need to cancel, please talk to us as quickly as possible. once it’s made, its made!
- If you have an order that you will not be collecting for quite some time, let us know that too. We only have so much storage space, and we need to use it efficiently.
In Summary, We are currently open, with very much reduced public contact. This may change in the coming days, but for now its business as best we can. Wednesday 18th March.